Epithalone 10mg/Vial Anti Aging CAS 307297-39-8 Polypeptide Powder
- Product Name:Epitalon
- Synonyms:Epitalon;Epithalon;Glycine, L-alanyl-L-a-glutamyl-L-a-aspartyl-;L-alanyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-alpha-aspartylglycine;9: PN: WO02090380 PAGE: 55 claimed protein; Synonyms: Epithalon, LS-72251, AR-1J2975, AC1L55Y7, AC1Q5OK4,
- Appearance;white lyophilized powder
- Usage:Tetrapeptide revealing geroprotective effect
- Epithalon (also known as Epitalon or Epithalone) is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced in humans. This pineal peptide preparation is secreted in the epithlamium-epiphyseal region of the brain.
- Its more prominent tasks are: to regulate metabolism in the epiphysis, increase the sensitivity of hypothalamus to its -natural hormonal influences, normalize the function of the anterior pituitary, regulate the levels of gonadotropins and melatonin in the body. Epithalamin increases a person’s resistance to emotional stress and also acts as an antioxidant.
Epitalon used for Anti Aging:
- Epitalon decreases the age-related changes in immune and neuroendocrine systems, reduces the incidence of recurrent infections and chronic diseases. Long term clinical trials have shown that in patients with age-related pathology Epithalamin eliminates imbalance in prooxidation and antioxidation systems.
- Results of 12-months treatment with Epithalon in patients with signs of accelerated aging showed normalizing effect on metabolism and condition of various functional systems. Elevated uric acid, alkaline phosphatase and cholesterol in elder patients returned to normal after 10 days of treatment, and remained stable in a several months peroid afterwards.
- Increases lifespan
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves skin appearance
- Helps heal injured muscle cells
- Promotes deeper and more restful sleep
- Delays or prevents age-related heart disease, cancer and dementia
- Tumor prevention (inhibition of cancer cells due to protective effect of elongated telomeres)
- Epitalon can Life extension by elongation of telomeres and telomerase activation, they maintain the body strong and healthy.Telomerase (a.k.a. telomere terminal transferase) is the enzyme capable to elongate telomeres in human bodies, protecting the DNA from the damage caused by aging.
- Epitalon and the anti-aging properties. he structure of Epitalon is: Ala-Glu-Asp-Gly. Epitalon decreases the age related changes in the immune and the neuroendocrine systems, reducing the incidence of chronic diseases and infections.
Epitalon is administrated orally, nasal spray drops or injectable (by far the most effective method) in 10 – 20days-in-row cycles.
Oral administration: 500mg – 1g/day, 2 – 3 servings per day
Nasal administration: 15 – 30mg/day, 3 servings per day
Injectable administration: 5 – 10mg/day, 1 – 2 injections per day (intramuscularly or subcutaneously)
Core Tip:Oral administration: 2 – 8 mg/day, 2 – 3 servings per day
Nasal administration: 1 – 5 mg/day, 3 servings per day
Want to know more?(feel free to contact us)