Product name : GHRP-2
Molecular weight: 746.91
Peptide purity: >98.0%
Appearance: White Lyophilized Powder
Product Categories: Peptide; Peptides
Usage: Muscle Gaining
Delivery Time: Within 24hours After Your Payment
Payment: Western Union, T/T, Money Gram, Bitcoin
Export Markets: Global
GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin are all very similar in their modes of action, they work to increase GHRP-2 (GH) levels in the human body by increasing secretion of the hormone Ghrelin. On a milligram for milligram basis they are all fairly equal in their ability to increase GH levels in the human body, with GHRP-2 being slightly more efficient.
The major differences between the 3 GHRP peptides lays in their side effects. GHRP-6 causes a significant increase in hunger for many, therefore making it good for people looking to “bulk” but no so good for those trying to lose fat. GHRP-2 is often preferred for people dieting as it does not stimulate hunger, however it does raise cortisol (a stress hormone), prolactin (a hormone which can diminish sex drive) and aldosterone (a hormone which promotes water retention) more than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin.
Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 in that it causes an increase in hunger (but it’s not as dramatic as GHRP-6). However, since it does not raise cortisol, prolactin or aldosterone at recommended dosages it is a preferred choice for those who are sensitive to these hormones.
- The half-life of GHRP-2 is quite short, though, with its peak occurring around 15 minutes after its administration or an hour later at the latest. Ideally, this therapy should be administered periodically everyday.
- Similar to GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is its commercially synthesized form that can stimulate the secretion much better and stimulate the PRL, cortisol and ACTH levels a little better. For ghrelin, on the other hand, it functions like a synthetic agonist that can connect with the secretagogue receptor of the . GHRP-2 can also increase the levels of calcium ion influx and, in turn, release even more growth hormones.
- Aside from that, some research has already been done proving how similar it is with the effectiveness of GRF, as well. As a matter of fact, it has proven to be much more potent compared to any other GH-releasing secretors known in the past, including GHRP-1 and GHRP-6. Because of this, this hormone is often used as a treatment for catabolic deficiencies and states nowadays.
- GHRP-2 basically acts exactly like ghrelin. It can induce food consumption just like ghrelin and stimulate GH secretion, too. When infused, GHRP-2 makes the GH levels in the body increase a lot and it can induce cell cAMP secretion the way that GRF tends to, as well.
- Aside from that, the supplements of GHRP-2 are known to be anti-inflammatory. However, its results tend to differ between research test subjects, depending on how each subject’s pituitary somatotrophs choose to respond based on the different receptor subtypes of GHRP overall.
How does it Work?
The single polypeptide chain composed of six amino acids is a growth hormone releasing peptide. This hexapeptide not only functions to stimulate ghrelin release, but it also works to correct production of low level growth hormone. Simply put, GHRP-2 is perfectly designed with the intention of releasing human growth hormone from the pituitary gland.
These mechanisms have been shown to promote lean body gains in lean body individuals. Since GHRP-2 is a ghrelin agonist, it helps to promote the secretion of human growth hormone in a two fold process. For one, it acts to boost growth hormone through amplification of the transduction pathway. In addition, it suppresses the action of somatostatin (a hormone which limits the release of growth hormone). These actions make GHRP-2 a perfect option to increase endogenous growth hormone levels.
Dosage and Usage
Just like the other peptides we have covered so far, GHRP-2 comes as a lyophilized powder. It must be stored in a cool dry place and should be reconstituted using bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride meant for injection. Once the peptide has been reconstituted, GHRP-2 must be kept in a cold storage like the refrigerator until ready for use.
GHRP-2 can be taken in high dosages, if needed; however, it is still unclear how effective these high doses are. Normally, GHRP-2 will be used 2-3 times a day at around 100mcg-300mcg per injection. As with other GHRP’s, it’s highly advisable to also use a GHRH in order maximize the effectiveness of the pulse wave combination in accessing the pituitary pathway to release growth hormone.
Want to know more?(feel free to contact us)