Isotretinoin powder 4759-48-2 Treat Cystic Acne Treatment For Skin Cancers
1. Product name : Isotretinoin
2. CAS: 4759-48-2
3. MF: C20H28O2
4. MW: 300.44
5. EINECS: 225-296-0
6. Assay: 99%
What is Isotretinoin?
1. Isotretinoin is a form of vitamin A. It reduces the amount of oil released by oil glands in your skin, and helps your skin renew itself more quickly.
2. Isotretinoin is used to treat severe nodular acne. It is usually given after other acne medicines or antibiotics have been tried without successful treatment of symptoms.
Isotretinoin may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How should I take Isotretinoin?
1. Take Isotretinoin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
2. Each prescription of Isotretinoin must be filled within 7 days of the date it was prescribed by your doctor. You will receive no more than a 30-day supply of Isotretinoin at one time.
3. Always take Isotretinoin with a full glass of water to prevent the capsule from melting in your esophagus (food pipe), causing irritation. Do not chew or suck on the capsule.
4. Swallow it as quickly as possible. Take Isotretinoin with food or milk. Take this medication for the entire length of time prescribed by your doctor. Your acne may seem to get worse at first, but should then begin to improve.
5. To be sure this medication is not causing harmful effects, your blood may need to be tested often. Your liver function may also need to be tested. Visit your doctor regularly.
Want to know more?(feel free to contact us)