1. Product name : L-Carnitine
2. Other name: (r)-3-hydroxy-4-(trimethylammonio)butyrate
3. CAS No.: 541-15-1
4. Mf: C7h15no3
5. MW: 161.19
6. Purity: 99.0%
7. Standard: Enterprise standard
8. Properities: It is a kind of amino acid which can promote fat into energy
9. Appearance: White crystalline or transparent white fine powder
10. Function: The main physiological function of l-carnitine is to promote fat into energy, taking l-carnitine can reduce body fat, lower body weight at the same time, does not reduce the water and muscle.
11. Usage: It is usually used to lose weight.
L-Carnitine Description :
1. L-carnitine is an amino acid that plays an important role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism and is required for the proper functioning of muscle and heart.
2. L-carnitine can improve vitality, help prevent heart problems, and may help slow down the aging process. Due to its health benefits, l-carnitine is recommended to vegetarians, expectant mothers, small children, athletes, smokers, people who have high stress levels, those suffering from heart disease or diabetes, and the elderly.
3. L-carnitine largely increases the rate at which fat is burned which helps to reduce fat and build up lean muscle mass. L-carnitine supplementation can be beneficial in training, competition, and recovery from strenuous exercise as well as in active athletes.
Want to know more?(feel free to contact us)