Product Name:Ropivacaine HCl Powder
CAS Registry Number:132112-35-7
Appearance:White cystalline powder
Ropivacaine HCL Description :
1. Ropivacaine is a local anaesthetic drug belonging to the amino amide group.
2. The name ropivacaine refers to both the racemate and the marketed S-enantiomer. Ropivacaine hydrochloride is commonly marketed by AstraZeneca under the trade name Naropin.
3. Central neural blocks-Ropivacaine is indicated for epidural use for surgical anesthesia.
4. Ropivacaine is indicated for epidural use for the management of postoperative pain.
5. Ropivacaine is indicated for epidural use for the management of pain during labor, for surgical anesthesia for cesarean section, and for the management of postoperative pain.
6. Local infiltration-Ropivacaine is indicated for local infiltration for the management of postoperative pain.
7. Peripheral nerve block-Ropivacaine is indicated for peripheral nerve block for the management of postoperative pain, and for anesthesia for surgery.
Ropivacaine HCL Applications:
1.Surgical anesthesia:Epidural anesthesia (including epidural anesthesia during cesarean section);Local infiltration anesthesia.
2.Acute pain control:For postoperative or labor analgesia continuous epidural infusion can be used can also be intermittent medication;Local infiltration anesthesia.
Want to know more?(feel free to contact us)