Testosterone Cypionate powder for muscle growth
Product name:Testosterone Cypionate powder
Testosterone Cypionate powder Appearance:white crystlline powder
Usage: pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, bodybuilding for muscle growth
Testosterone Cypionate Doses
1. androgenic hormone Cypionate doses will vary greatly betting on the aim of use and therefore the needs at hand. this is often one in every of if not the foremost normally used androgenic hormones in Testosterone replacement Threapy (TRT).
2. it’s conjointly one in every of the foremost normally utilized in performance settings second solely to androgenic hormone Enanthate. This isnt thanks to androgenic hormone Enanthate being additional powerful or effective, its merely in higher offer on the black market.
3. In fact, the 2 compounds ar interchangeable; constant androgenic hormone Cypionate doses can work with androgenic hormone Enanthate.
Testosterone Cypionate Introduction:
1. Testosterone Cypionate is a synthetic version of the naturally produced testosterone hormone. This hormone is responsible for many different physical and mental characteristics in males.
2. It promotes sex drive, fat loss, helps with gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, increases bone density, and may even protect against heart disease.
3. Whether it is naturally produced or through the use of Testosterone Cypionate, these traits do not change. All other steroids are actually the testosterone molecule that has been altered to change the properties of the hormone.
4. Testosterone Cypionate carries a rating of 100 when measuring its anabolic/androgenic structure and this rating is used to measure all other steroids.
5. This would make testosterone the “father” of all anabolic steroids used by athletes today. It should be noted; all testosterone compounds, including Testosterone Cypionate carry this anabolic/androgenic score of 100, as they are all merely testosterone.
6. Testosterone Cypionate is a highly anabolic and androgenic hormone making it a great steroid to use if one is in pursuit of more size and strength.
7. Testosterone Cypionate promotes nitrogen retention in the muscle and the more nitrogen the muscles hold the more protein the muscles store.
8. Testosterone Cypionate can also increase the levels of another anabolic hormone,IGF-1 in muscle tissue providing even more anabolic activity.
9. Testosterone Cypionate also has the amazing ability to increase the activity of satellite cells. These cells play an active role in repairing damaged muscle.
10. Testosterone also binds to the androgen receptor to promote androgen receptor dependent mechanisms for muscle gain and fat loss.
11. Testosterone Cypionate induces changes in shape, size and can also change the appearance and the number of muscle fibers.Androgens like testosterone can protect your hard earned muscle from the catabolic (muscle wasting) glucocorticoid hormones, in-turn inhibiting the related adverse reactions. In addition,
12. Testosterone Cypionate has the ability to increase red blood cell production and a higher red blood cell count will improve endurance through increased oxygenation in the blood. More red blood cells can also improve recovery from strenuous physical activity.
13. Testosterone anabolic/androgenic effects are dose dependent; the higher the dose the higher the muscle building effect. Many athletes display massive strength gains while using
14. Testosterone Cypionate as the hormone improves muscle contraction by increasing the number of motor neutrons in muscle and improves neuromuscular transmission. It also promotes glycogen synthesis providing more fuel for intense workouts thereby increasing endurance and strength.
15. Testosterone Cypionate also has the ability to promote fat loss through an enhancement of metabolic activity. Testosterone binds to the androgen receptor fairly well resulting in fat breakdown, and further prevents new fat cell formation.
16. Another indirect action of fat loss that testosterone produces is the nutrient portioning effect it has on muscle and fat. Since the body is building muscle at an accelerated rate more of the food you eat is shuttled to muscle tissue instead of being stored as fat; nutrient efficiency is enhanced.
17. Testosterone Cypionate will also play a crucial role revolving around creatine. Creatine is essential to adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the source of energy for our muscles and when the muscles are stimulated ATP is broken down into adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and this is what releases energy
Related products :
Want to know more?(feel free to contact us)